TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Full time/ year-round.
- Associate degree and at least 2 years of relevant school nutrition programs experience.
- Knowledge of technical computer applications including Microsoft Office, Outlook, Google Drive, and food service point of sale systems.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing with a variety of audiences; ability to perform public speaking in a professional manner.
- Ability to supervise a large group of employees, apply a variety of problem solving and conflict resolution techniques.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with school officials, administrators, associates and community members.
- Knowledge of local, state and federal food safety regulations.
- Certified ServSafe™ manager or able to complete certification upon hiring.
- Knowledge of procedures, policies and practices of school nutrition operation.
- Knowledge of local, state and federal regulations regarding nutritional standards, dietary guidelines and menu planning.
- Knowledge of the following nutrition programs: Community Eligibility Program, National School Lunch Program, School Breakfast Program, Child and Adult Care Food Program and Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program.
- Knowledge of budget development, procurement, profit and loss analysis.
- Self-directed, motivated.
- Other qualifications as deemed appropriate.
If interested, please send resume and completed application to:
Support Services Manager
196 W. Front Street
Skowhegan, ME 04976