- Serve as confidential assistant to the Support Services Manager & School Nutrition Director.
- Develop and transcribe correspondence of various types, including paperwork associated with Support Services committee work
- Process bills and purchase orders, prepare financial reports and make recommendations.
- Respond to the telephone in an expedient manner and disseminate information accordingly.
- Maintain daily calendar of Support Services Manager and Director of School Nutrition.
- Welcome visitors and arrange for their comfort
- Prepare annual Support Services Orientation (set up, agenda, reservations, information & refreshments, etc.)
- Follow proper safety procedures when operating equipment and complies with standard safety and OSHA regulations
- Assist with applications and reports associated with various grants as deemed necessary
- Daily duties include but are not limited to: mail, updating multiple databases, maintaining application/personnel files, facility use, filing, contacting substitutes
- Respect and represent the District with utmost professionalism.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by the School Nutrition Director or Support Services Manager or his/her designee.
- Associates Degree or equivalent
- Documented experience of Microsoft Office Suite and SIS.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Good working knowledge of office record keeping (typing, filing, forms, documents, bookkeeping and other related office skills).
- Documented knowledge of telephone etiquette, basic accounting skills
- Ability to work cooperatively with others, team player.
- Self-directed, motivated.
- Other qualifications as deemed appropriate
If interested, please submit:
- Cover Letter
- Three Written recommendations
- MSAD 54 non-teaching/support services application
Support Services Manager
196 W. Front Street
Skowhegan, ME 04976