Charged with overseeing summer programming as part of the 21st Century Summer School Program
25 hours per week for 8 weeks (two 4-week sessions)
- Assist the Project Director with program development, implementation, and evaluation.
- Oversee the daily program operation, including snack, homework, enrichment activities, and bussing.
- Collect daily information (Student check in, workshop attendance, sign out sheets, etc.).
- Identify and recruit students (focusing on targeted students) for all out-of-school-time programs in consultation with teachers, guidance counselors, and social workers.
- Communicate with parents to keep them informed about student progress, behavioral concerns, and share successes on a regular basis.
- Communicate regularly with building administration, school staff about student performance and custodial staff concerning facility usage.
- Assist in soliciting quality workshop presenters and project volunteers who may help in delivering activities.
- Meet regularly with the Project Director and other Site Coordinators to best coordinate services.
- Keep accurate records of student demographic information, attendance, and updated achievement data.
- Any other duties assigned by director
- Experience working with elementary-aged children in a school setting.
- Teaching experience preferred.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Applications close when suitable candidate is found.
Current MSAD employees are asked to submit a letter of interest as well
as an updated resume
MSAD#54 Superintendent’s Office,
Attn: Tracey Foster
196 W. Front St., Skowhegan, ME 04976