- MSAD54 PowerSchool Learning - for established accounts
- MSAD54 New Account Setup - for new teachers to create your PowerSchool ID.
- Steps to Setup » - Please email or call Dorothy Small for help.
- Unified Classroom Resources »
Administrators, Secretaries, Support Staff:
- Click here to go to the login page.
- Please contact your school secretary to enable access
- To verify and begin using your account please complete the following steps.
- Enter https://classroom.powerschool.com/welcome to display the Welcome to PowerSchool Unified Classroom! Page.
- Enter your email address exactly as the one you gave your school secretary. This is your PowerSchool ID.
- Click Next to display the Verify your Account page.
- Enter the password you set up with your school secretary, and then select Verify Account to display the Create Your New Password page.
- Enter a new password. Important: Remember this password. It is the password you will use to access Unified Classroom.
- Select Create Password to display the Welcome to Unified Classroom page.
- Enter the password you just created, and click Sign In. You are now in Unified Classroom!
- Click here if you have linked or created your account.
- PowerSchool ID = your email
- PowerSchool Password will be the one you set up when verifying your account.
- Click here to create a New Account
- Click here to go to the login page. Scroll down to the Google Sign On button and sign in with your 54 Google Credentials.